Restaurant Special Events:
- Emily and Simon's Wedding: Saturday, August 23, 2014 - Closed to public
- Cynthia and Paul's Wedding: Saturday, August 30, 2014 - Closed to public from 3PM
- Melissa and Ryan's Engagement Party: Saturday, September 6, 2014 - Closed to public from 3PM
- SODEC: Sunday, September 7, 2014 - Closed to public from 5PM
- Indiegago: Monday, September 8, 2014 - Closed to public from 3PM
- Aida and Frank's Wedding: Friday, September 12, 2014 - Closed to public from 3PM
- Anissa and Jack's Wedding: Saturday, September 13, 2014 - Closed to public from 3PM
- Khoi and Dorothy's Wedding: Friday, September 26, 2014 - Closed to public from 3PM
Nestled in the heart of Toronto on the cusp of the Fashion District and Chinatown, Hotel Ocho provides a stylish oasis of calm and comfort to travelers and diners alike. Built in 1902, the historic structure that houses our hotel, bar, and restaurant has undergone many transformations over the decades before finally settling into its current, chic form.
An austere décor of wood, brick, and works by local artists adorn the main bar and lounge areas as well as the event space on the upper level, which is ideal for hosting private parties, corporate events, wedding and engagement festivities and more.
Similarly, the boutique hotel’s dozen rooms are furnished in a modern, Dutch-influenced style, offering an open-concept layout, marble and granite bathrooms, flat-screen televisions, and free Wi-Fi access.
The restaurant serves lunch, dinner, weekend brunch, and drinks, featuring a diverse menu, tantalizing tapas, frequent drinks specials, and a first-rate scotch selection. Whatever the reason for your visit, be it a stay for a few nights, dinner with friends, or a specially arranged event, our talented team of servers, chefs, and hotel personnel continually strive to make Hotel Ocho one of the more unique and memorable locations Toronto has to offer you.
RESERVE YOUR ROOM HERE
In the News
36 hours in Toronto
The best Boutique Hotels in Toronto